Tuesday 5 July 2011

It's been a long time

My goodness, It's been a long time since I posted anything.  Appologies to any faithfull readers I still have left. Some of my writing efforts have been channelled towards essays for my current course in foresight - there is nothing like a course which is only essays and written or oral projects to make you rediscover how little you like writing. (even if you didn't dislike it before).

It also hasn't seemed like that long becuase I've still been writing blog posts when I feel inspired, but they have stayed in my draft folder because I needed to add just one picture, or to proofread the post or to post this other post first which explained the terms I used....

I'm going to try to do better, and turn my backlog of drafts into finished products and add a few new posts as well. Although, expect a dip in production around August-September when the next subject in my course happens.  And  I promise, it wont just be Seal tags and more seal tags, there is stuff about fingerloop braiding, pouches, turk's head knots, austrian dresses, german dresses, new chemises and old garments and even the odd person musing in that very large drafts folder. (have I teased you enough?)

2 comments:

Cathy Raymond said...

I'm still with you, Teffania. You may not post often, but what you post is very, very good information indeed. I look forward to the future topics you listed in your post (and hope to do more posting myself when the summer winds down).

Marianne said...

I understand, and look forward to those drafts! :)