Those of you who spent easter with me at Suthmoot may have had the 'pleasure' of me ranting about a favourite topic either in a class, or informally. And I probably said you could find out more about the topic on my blog. And now perhaps you're looking at my blog wondering where to go next? Look perplexed no longer, here's a list of links and status updates:
- Wire rings - see this post
- Wound wire broaches - see this post
- Turks heads knots - nothing yet, soon I hope
- Seal tags - I'm in the middle of publishing a series of posts on this
- parsnip pie - I used this recipe, If i get time I'll post my version here.
- sprang - the best book on the topic is this
- needles - here is the expensive place to buy replica steel medieval needles, and here is a timely article about how your modern needles may be an appropriate shape.